Qlink Frontrunner 500

Discussion in 'UTV Forum' started by goodiemob, Apr 16, 2011.

1. goodiemob

goodiemob Engage Killswitch

Been a member here for awhile now, figured I would finaly contribute. Bought a used 08 Qlink Frontrunner 500 in december with 300 miles on it. Since then I added a 2" CFM lift kit, ITP ss wheels w/ 25" zillas, fixed a few minor things here and the and now Im out on the trails. The thing goes awesome on the trails and is a little quicker than I thought it would be.
    I plan on looking into snorkling it just for insurance and maybe adding som aux lighting. Other than that I plan on riding the shit out of it and see if it will survive the test of time. Anyone have any info on the Frontrunner that could help me out let me know. Thanks...
  2. Ccrane

Ccrane Beer Wagon Driver Staff Member

Welcome to Mudbog.net!

Let us know how it holds up.
  3. goodiemob

Frontrunner

[​IMG]

My failure of the day..

[​IMG]
  4. bamajeepjunkie

bamajeepjunkie Super Moderator Staff Member

Does it have a carb? Does anyone make a jet kit if so? Does it have stock cvt snorkels? That would be where I started and getting all the vent lines up high.
  5. 50blues

50blues just another toy

ouch, how did you do that?
  6. goodiemob

Yeah theres jet kits out there. There's stock snorkles but they're not that high. Biggest question I have is the jet size, how many should I go up?
  7. bamajeepjunkie

bamajeepjunkie Super Moderator Staff Member

It really depends on the snorkel design, if no mods other than the snorkel you might have to go down a size or up one.
  8. mudrider

mudrider New Member

These are actually some pretty great machines, my uncle has one and it has been through some much crap its not funny. I have also herd from other people that they are almost the same as a 660 rhino.